Hi Guys,

I might be missing the point here but what are your exact requirements?

- Do you want to "anchor" images at the same position as the text?
- Or do you just want to make sure that images are on one page and text is on the other page?
- Do you have example markup?

Regards,

Max

Philip V schrieb:
Thanks Vincent,

"BTW, right-hand pages are odd and left-hand pages even" - Thanks for the
correction.

I might be chasing my tail here. Even if fo:flow-map was implemented, I
don't think I could do this dynamically.
Thanks,

Vincent Hennebert-2 wrote:
Hi Phil,

Philip V wrote:
Hi,

I have a requirement to do the following:

Text will be on the right-hand pages (even) with supporting illustration
on
the facing left-hand pages (odd).
(BTW, right-hand pages are odd and left-hand pages even.)

Is this possible using xsl-fo? I am generating the FO from xslt. Text and
graphics can be just about any where in the markup, so I am having
trouble
trying to figure this out.