Monday morning newbie question #1:

I have a document somewhere on my laptop with an FO file and quite a lot of images in the same directory.
The images are included with a syntax such as

src="0_014_001_SA_00.png"

thus an URI syntax that is implicitly relative. And OK I know the standard says "no way". Yet, if I launch fop command-line, stand-alone, from FOP's own directory, giving on the command line the path of the source document, it works.

Now if I upload this document to a Unix server running an application that has FOP embedded, it won't work (at least out-of-the box).

So I change the code, init an FOUserAgent and set explicitly the base URL to file://var/static/temp/anything where the document and the images are. And it still does not work.

I've seen there are changes in URI resolving in the latest stable version of FOP, since I have a few interesting (similar) test cases around, that work in 0.95 but won't work in a previous version.
Can someone explain me what to do to make such a config work ?

Thanks in advance,

Jean-Francois