You must be working off some old documentation that refers to FOP 0.20.5
or earlier. The Driver class doesn't exist anymore. FOP's API has
changed after a redesign a few years back. Please take a look at:
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/stable/upgrading.html
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/stable/embedding.html

HTH