Pascal hello again and thanks for your answers...
I cannot pass parameters to my xslt transformation .
As i read in
http://www.nabble.com/Transformer.setParameter-does-not-work-with-2.7.0-td13854910.html#a20226439
propably xalan causes problems.
Can you help me;;
My versions are
internal Xalan-Version: Xalan Java 2.6.0
external Xalan-Version: Xalan Java 2.7.0
internal Xerces-Version: Xerces-J 2.6.2
external Xerces-Version: Xerces-J 2.7.1

Thanks again...