The problem is in your XSL, so we'll need to see at least the relevant
portions. You can also get help with XSL at
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/

>>> Sheldon Glickler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 11/11/2008 4:33 PM >>>
I cannot seem to figure out why the <bus_summary> line is not appearing
in the pdf.

In the xsl, there is:

<xsl:template match="business_units">
   <xsl:for-each select="bu">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="bus_header"/>
   <xsl:apply-templates select="bus_data"/>
   <xsl:apply-templates select="bus_summary"/>
   </xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

and there is also a bus_summary template.

The xml has a <bus_summary> section, also under the same <bu> in which
the <bus_data> and <bus_header> are located, and both of those appear in
the pdf while the <bus_summary> does not.