Hi Sandra,

Most likely the hyphenation method doesn't know where to insert a break. This
was discussed on the developer list recently and the suggestion was to insert
zero-width spaces. If you know exactly in which cells you can get the
classnames, maybe you can replace all . with .+zero width space?

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl