Hi,

I'm new on FOP (but legacy afp expert which could help apache community) and
would like to know evaluate AFP renderer capabilities.

I really need some info:

1)      How to setup a simple job to render an AFPDS stream (with embedded
fonts);

2)      Get an AFP roadmap about FOP engine (what/when about improvements);

3)      Get the list of consultant/developers involved on AFP renderer.

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thanks.

Best,

Davide Daccico

eBilling S.p.a.

<name> Davide Daccico </name>

<company> ebilling S.p.A.</company>

<area> Professional Services </area>

<address> V.le Virgilio 54/F 41100 Modena, Italy </address>

<voice> +39 059 88680 direct 248 </voice>

<mobile> +39 335 1358266 </mobile>

<email>  <mailto:ddacc...@ebilling.it> ddacc...@ebilling.it </email>

  _____

STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL
This message may contain confidential and proprietary material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact
the sender and delete all copies. The contents of this message that do not
relate to the official business of our company shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it.

  _____

<<image001.jpg>>