Hi All,

This question is probably Java issue, but I want to run by this list first.
I am running FOP 0.025 on 2 machines. Because the XML files are very large I
set the heap size to Xmx1056mb. On one machine it works and another I get
this error:

Machine 1 (works) stats:
Intel Duel Core CPU @2.10GHz/2.07 GHz
2.99 GB Ram
Java 1.6.0_11
jdk 1.6.0_11

Machine 2 (doesnt work) Stats:
Pentium Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00 GHz
2.00 GHz, 3.24 GB of RAM
Java 1.6.0_11

As you can see I have enough memory in both machines. The only difference is
Machine 1 has the JDK. Could this be the issue or its a configuration issue.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,