Hi !

Well I have a problem with forcing FOP (trunk) to print to postscript and
properly display polish fonts using Arial (ttf2pt1). The problem occurs in
two ways. First - when I don`t generate any font metrics I receive PS with
random chars like %,$,#,! in the places when even normal (not ś, ą, ć etc.)
letters should appear. Second - when I have font metrics, PS looks all right
but instead of polish characters, I get #.

What`s strange, everything works fine when I`m printing to PDF.

Can anybody help me or point in right direction ??

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23035414/out.pdf out.pdf
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23035414/out_no_font_metrics.ps
out_no_font_metrics.ps
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23035414/out_with_font_metrics.ps