Hi Guys,

Have recently updated my revision to the latest version of the trunk -
previously I was able to use custom fonts defined within the fop.xconf file
for PCL.

Now I have the same XML snippet for PCL as I do PDF.. such as;

<renderer mime="application/vnd.hp-PCL">
        <fonts>
<directory>d:\dev\pdfbin\fonts\</directory>
metrics-url="file:///d:/dev/pdfbin/fop-trunk/conf/Barcode3of9.ttf.xml"
embed-url="file:///d:/dev/pdfbin/fop-trunk/fonts/Barcode3of9.ttf">

I understand PCL uses a different renderer than PDF - but the same config is
used in both, and PDF works flawlessly, and PCL reports the following;

WARNING: Font "3 of 9 Barcode,normal,400" not found. Substituting with
"any,normal,400".

The revision my old code used was 662203 - which is obviously quite old - is
there something major changed that I should be taking into account?

Thanks
Martin.