Hi everybody,

In my fo file I have a text like
<fo:inline font-family="arial bold" font-size="4pt" line-height="8pt"
baseline-shift="2pt">3</fo:inline>
<fo:inline font-family="arial bold" font-size="6pt"
line-height="8pt">∕</fo:inline>
<fo:inline font-family="arial bold" font-size="4pt"
line-height="8pt">4</fo:inline>

The second character is Unicode 2215. When I generate the PDF through the batch
file from subversion, this sequence looks like 3 / 4, whereas when I generate
the PDF through my application, it is pulled together to a bit more than one
character width and looks like a true fraction. See attached screenshot. Can
anybody tell me, which part of fop is responsible for this difference and why
the batch file does not trigger this part? There are no complaints about
unfound fonts and the fonts used are identical in both cases.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl