Martin Edge wrote:
Hi Guys,

Hi Martin,

This is probably something i'm doing very wrong, but I am attempting to
generate postscript files, and no matter what I do I seem to get gibberish
(assuming because the fonts are not embedded properly (the file size is too
small for that))

I have attached my config, my FO test file and my postscript output.. Can someone spot what i'm doing wrong?

The key thing to remember with Postscript output is that True type Fonts are not supported. You have to get a Type1 variant to use it with Postscript. Since your fop.xconf only references font directories I couldn't easily tell if that is the problem in your case as I don't know if you have any True Type Fonts there.

Chris