Hi Deepthi,

There are quite some interesting fuctionalities in your mail.

> I have a requirement for displaying a table which contains two columns.

No problem.

> First left column should contain text and second column should contain
> images.

No problem either.

> The images sizes vary as half or full. In case of full images the image
> should be displayed occupying the full page.

Possible.

> At this point the text should overflow to the next page.

If your transformation knows about the size of the image, it can either create
a row with two cells (half image) or two rows (full image). You can even
decided whether the text should span two columns in that case, too.

> One thing I need to mention is the text and images come from separate
> templates executing one after other.
> Is there any way to make this done. Please help me in this regard.

That's tricky, I'd guess. You have to write two transformations with the first
transformation taking your text file (or image file, doesn't matter which one
is first, although I'd think the text file first would be easier) and a
transformation file and transform it into the second transformation file, which
in turn is applied on the image file. Basically instead of XML+XSLT=FO you need
XML1+XSLT1=XSLT2 and XSLT2+XML2=FO. Technically surely possible, but I'd lock
myself in a quiet room for some hours to think it all through.

Does that help?

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------

Georg Datterl