Hi Georg,

> What do you mean when you say templates? The fo code for left and right
> column?
The text and image contents will come from separate <xsl:call-template>s within
the same xsl file. And for text when traversing the xml file i get text strings
with html content and will change to fo string to display in pdf as left
column.

presently we are following.

approach will display the images first and text at last.

But the requirement is to display them side by side and when full image comes
in the middle it should occupy the whole page overflowing the text column to
other page and displaying half images on right side.