Ari,

You can achieve this in (at least) 3 ways:
- table construction (what you thought, and what I should do with FOP 0.9x)
- list construction (a 2 level list, in your case)
- a 3 block construction, using negative space-after and keep-with-next:
this 3rd solution is the lightest code, but there is an issue with FOP 0.9x (keep-with-next doesn't give expected result when the construction occurs at the bottom of the page) However, this works fine with FOP TRUNK. Try this (you probably have to tweak it a little): <fo:block start-indent="0pt" end-indent="67%" space-after="-1.2em" keep-with-next.within-column="always">
left cartouche
</fo:block>
<fo:block start-indent="33%" end-indent="33%" space-after="-1.2em" keep-with-next.within-column="always">
center cartouche
</fo:block>
<fo:block start-indent="67%" end-indent="0pt">
right cartouche
</fo:block>

HTH

Pascal

Ari Army a écrit :
I think this is not a FOP related question, but a xsl-fo thing.
True, I didn't see the xsl-fo w3 list really active and the yahoo
groups forum used to be good, but seems dead, is w3 list the best
place to ask?

Is the text static?
well, it will be dynamic in future, but i just want to get static fo
working. picture was in my orig link showing what i want it to look
like. I using Tables for now.
-Ari