From: Georg Datterl [mailto:georg.datt...@geneon.de]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 4:02 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: AW: Create damaged PDF file

Hi Zemin,

Yes, that was understood. Still you need at least one fo-file which produces
the error, from there you can start looking for the reason. I did quite some
ugly things with tables but whenever I got this error, it always was because
indeed there were rows without cells.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------