Thank you all.

I found the answer for my prays.

The answer were in dead on URIResolver. I just had to add this into my code
to configure my FOUserAgent.
(So easy, but so much difficult to find the solution)

  // configure foUserAgent as desired
  foUserAgent.setURIResolver(new URIResolver() {
    public Source resolve(String href, String base) throws
TransformerException {
      return new StreamSource(getClass().getClassLoader
().getResourceAsStream(href));
    }
  });

Thanks again.