Hi,

The same thing is not working in FOP Trunk either. I have tested the following example, both columns visible...

<fo:table>
<fo:table-column column-width="4.0in" background-color="aqua"/> <fo:table-column column-width="4.0in" background-color="aqua" visibility="hidden"/>
                   <fo:table-body>
                        <fo:table-row>
                             <fo:table-cell>
<fo:block>This should the only text shown by this test.</fo:block>
                             </fo:table-cell>
                             <fo:table-cell>
<fo:block>This text should not be shown at all.</fo:block>
                             </fo:table-cell>
                        </fo:table-row>
                   </fo:table-body>
              </fo:table>

I have no idea whether this feature implmented or not? no warning message returned as well....:-)

Cheers,
Venkat.

louis.mast...@log-net.com wrote:

Anyone had any luck with setting the visibility attribute on a table column? I tried "hidden" and "collapse" but it looks like it is not supported.

FOP 0.94
JDK 1.5 Win

Thanks,
Lou