J.Pietschmann wrote:>
> On 29.04.2010 19:31, John Brown wrote:
>> I still believe that the
>> difference must be in the FOP installation on the machines. If you
>> are sure that both machines are using:
>>
>> 1) The same version of FOP
> [etc.]
>
> JRE vendor and version and in some cases even the OS
> may be relevant too. In particular JREs on Linux tend
> to have weird bugs which had caused FOP to malfunction
> for some input in the past.
>
> J.Pietschmann

Indeed. I assumed that the original poster would have checked
the Java versions. I believe that the Sun JRE is the one that is
supported by the FOP developers.

I have never had a problem using the Sun
JRE on Windows or Linux. I once wasted a lot of time on Ubuntu
Linux because I did not realise that even though the Sun JRE
was installed, it was not the default. FOP did not work with
the default JRE.

Regards,
Alias John Brown.