Virginijus,

earlier, you were talking about problems with the font, but the only
thing Acrobat 9.2 seems to bark at is some problem in the XMP metadata.
And that one, I believe, is bogus. "dc:date" is part of the XMP
specification and therefore not considered an extension schema, so FOP
does not have to generate any extension schema information.

I don't know if it's related but I had trouble using a private XMP
extension schema (without PDF/A) when opening the PDF in Acrobat Reader
9.x whereas Acrobat Reader 8.x opened the file without problems. In the
end I don't trust Acrobat at all. New versions fix old problems and
introduce new ones. It's one big mess.

So, what does pdfaPilot say?