Eric,

Thanks for the reply.

I did check the manifest file in FOP.jar and it matches with the list of
files, I have specified in the loadjava option.

I'll download the commons-logging-1.1.1 and try again. But in such case, do
I need to compile FOP because FOP.jar would refer to
commons-logging-1.0.4.jar, isn't it?

Oracle documentation recommends loading classes/jars from bottom of the
hierarchy. How can I get the complete dependency tree for FOP.Jar and it's
dependencies? Manifest in each jar is my only option?

Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Jayant

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>

  |"Eric Douglas" <edoug...@blockhouse.com>

|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>

  |<fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>

|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>

  |06/29/2010 09:16 AM

|------------>
| Subject:   |
|------------>

  |RE: FOP 0.95 as Database Resident Objects in Oracle 11g Release 1

Yes, you're probably missing dependant jars.
Did you verify that all the jars in that statement exist?
Did you open the fop.jar and check the classpath statement in the
manifest.mf file?
You can open a jar as an archive to view it's contents with an archive
program such as 7-zip which is a free download.
I had to download a few of the jars fop referenced separately from their
own project websites to get it working properly.
I also had issues with the logger.  Fop came packaged with
commons-logging-1.0.4.  It actually fixed the errors when I downloaded
and replaced that with commons-logging-1.1.1.