Dear Jeremias, Georg, Chris, Craig,

thanks a lot for your answers!!!

I already thought about the "simple text marker" idea.
I really would prefer a marker on element or attribute level because I have an
already implemented XMLFilter which would handle my placeholders.
A text parsing would be less performant in my opinion...

@Jeremias: when you say that a new extension would be difficult, do you mean
impossible?
If its possible could you give me some hints how to do this...

I dont want to lose the great performance of the IF just because some text
parsing...

Thanks in advance!

Adam