Hi Tom,

You could still shorten it further by removing the first pages, the unnecessary
page-masters and probably many attributes. That's quite some work, but it makes
it easier for the experts to debug it. At the first glance I did not see
anything obviously wrong, like keeps or so, so I'm afraid one of the real
experts will have to look at it. And this experts are about every attribute not
in the file.

Regards,

Georg Datterl

------ Kontakt ------