Hi Jonathan,

I have just committed a fix to the missing "cache-file" configuration option
(see
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/configuration.html#general-elements)
to the Fop trunk code.  All the documentation regarding font caching should
now reflect the actual implementation.

I also added a convenience "-delete-cache" option to the Fop command line as
quite a few users have previously asked how to delete/clear this file (when
not knowing its location on the filesystem).

Hope this helps,

Adrian.