Hello,

I have posted here before for this problem, but am going to try to phrase
this differently.

I have an XML file that lists all XML files needed to create a publication,
my desired PDF output. I have developed my headers and footers for this
manual. Now, of the XML files that populate this output PDF, there are 5 or
six different XSL files based on the schema that validates them.

I had thought that I could create a "main" XSL file that would use
<xsl:inlcude> to pull in the contents of my other XSl files for each schema
type. I ran a sample, creating a main.xsl that contained all of my
<fo:simple-page-master> elements and had the include.

I ran this using FOP against my xml and got only my headers and footers.

Can anybody point in the right direction? I will attach both stylesheets,
the test xml and the graphic files.

Thank you
Tom
:confused: