On 11 Jan 2011, at 19:31, Rob Sargent wrote:

> My apologies for the size of the fo file.  If I knew where the problem
> was in particular I certain would have trimmed it.

OK, no harm done.

> I'll follow-up on your suggestions, for which I am most thankful.
> I sent the whole thing since there are pdf differences on "most"
> of the right hand pages, all of which printed nicely under 0.95.

If you can be more specific, don't hold back. Quite some time and commits
passed between 0.95 and 1.0, so I cannot exclude the possibility that there are
regressions among those differences. The more accurate you can tell what
appears wrong, the better we will be able to judge whether they are genuine
bugs or just 'natural' (and in XSL-FO, the latter is at times
counter-intuitive...).

Regards,

Andreas
---