Hi,

Splitting the XML input file into several chunks is not a preferable option
for me, nevertheless it is a valid one. Moving complete system environments
to x64 is also an option, but also unrealistic in this specific case as it
would mean I have to break compatibility with x86 systems.

I'm using indeed Java 1.6, I'll consider the use of jconsole to monitor the
memory usage parts.

Best regards,
Dennis van Zoerlandt