I have a table of data which is designed to span across two facing pages. Thanks to the tip from Jeremias Maerki I can size the tables perfectly and allot the correct space in the region-before or each page. But how do I get the table to "break" across the two pages nicely? Since the definition of each line's depth my be determined by any column I cannot lay the two halves out separately. It would be cool if it would just flow nicely all by itself but that's not quite how flow works far as I know. Perhaps I could lay the entire table in both region and have it truncate the left/right overflow? Seems possible for the left page, but would it work for the right hand page. i.e. Can one force the region to in essence "fill from the right".

Or is there a correct way to accomplish this?

All pointer welcome,

rjs