Hi,
  I'm using FOP 0.95 to add an address cover to a PDF I receive. I'm doign
this:

<fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
   <xsl:call-template name="letter-layout-portrait"/>
   <xsl:call-template name="address"/>
   <fox:external-document content-type="pdf" src="prueba.pdf"/>
</fo:root>

The document is composed, but the external file is not added, and I see the
following lines in the log

2011-06-16 23:11:16,099 DEBUG
org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.impl.AbstractImageSessionContext  -
Creating new Source for prueba.pdf
2011-06-16 23:11:16,115 DEBUG
org.apache.fop.image.loader.batik.PreloaderSVG  - Error while trying to load
stream as an SVG file: Content is not allowed in prolog.
2011-06-16 23:11:16,115 DEBUG
org.apache.fop.image.loader.batik.PreloaderSVG  - Error while trying to load
stream as an SVG file: Content is not allowed in prolog.
2011-06-16 23:11:16,193 ERROR org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent  - Image not
available. URI: prueba.pdf. Reason:
org.apache.xmlgraphics.image.loader.ImageException: The file format is not
supported. No ImagePreloader found for prueba.pdf (No context info
available)

The contentype is set to pdf, so I don't why FOP is trying to read it as a
SVG. Any ideas?

Thanks

Jose