Hi

Simon Pepping writes:

> Pattern file nb: Norwegian Bokmal hyphenation patterns
> Pattern file nn: Norwegian Nynorsk hyphenation patterns
>
> In the note 'Configuring FOP for hyphenation' on the installation
> pages you can find instructions on how to enable these for
> language="no".

At last, I found the file here:

<http://sourceforge.net/projects/offo/files/offo-hyphenation/1.0/offo-hyphenation-fop-stable.zip/download>

I then used 'unzip -v fop-hyph.jar' to list the content, and found the
file 'hyph/no.hyp'. In ~/.foprc, I put:
'FOP_HYPHENATION_PATH="/home/lrs/fop/fop-hyph.jar"'.

In the .fo file, I've tried both, language="no" and language="nb". In
both cases, I get the following output while running fop:

11.sep.2011 20:14:51 org.apache.fop.hyphenation.Hyphenator
getHyphenationTree
SEVERE: Couldn't find hyphenation pattern no

Any ideas?

Lars

> On Tue, Sep 06, 2011 at 08:42:04PM +0200, Lars Bjørndal wrote:
>> I'd like to add support for Norwegian hyphenation in fop. I'm running a
>> distro built fop package, version 0.95 on Fedora 14. On offo.sf.net, I
>> can't find any download link for files like nohyph.xml or fop-hyph.jar
>> that's mentioned in the web pages. Can someone please give me some hints
>> on how to get this working?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Lars

Lars Bjørndal <l...@lamasti.net>