On Thursday 22 December 2011 16:52:13 KarstenS wrote:
> I'm using FOP 1.0 and putting a transparent PNG with text over an image.
> Unfortunately due to the settings for transparency in the PDF the PNG
> appiers in the 100%-view with a black border.
> When I increase the quality for transparency in Adobe Acrobate, it's fine.
>
> So I'm searching how I can make this setting in FOP, but found nothing yet
> (would be also interesting to generally know, how to set other properties
> and/or a list of in FOP supported properties).

There's some configuration options detailed here:

http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/1.0/configuration.html

It doesn't look like there's an option for transparency included though.
I've only ever used it for setting image resolution.

--
Be seeing you,        Games: http://www.glendale.org.uk/
Sam.                  Posts: http://www.google.com/profiles/samuel.penn