Hi Lal,

You create an XSL-FO file by applying the XSLT transformation to your XML.  The
result is XSL-FO.  You can generate the PDF from XSL-FO directly using FOP, for
example:

Here is an example:

c:\fop\fop.bat -fo COSLinearGradient2.fo -pdf COSLinearGradient21.pdf

Winnow your FO file down in size till you reach the minimum FO necessary to
show your problem.

HTH,
Jonathan Levinson