OK, then I believe you can define each needed simple-page-master: first, second-sixth, seventh and make a page-sequence-master with a repeatable-page-master-alternative with a reference to each of the seven pages in the sequence. Not sure if the 2-6 can be in a conditional-page-master-reference or not.