actually i installed bullzip free pdf printer as default printer.
when i give the command
fop xslfo.fo -print 1
it will send to bullzip pdf printer it gives the output in pdf format,but
when i change my default
printer to epson fx-2175 it prints an empty page but in bullzip pdf printer
it shows the matter..
any reply