Hi, I am working on using the new fo:retrieve-table-marker that was
implemented in the trunk and have a question in regards to how to achieve
the following:

I want my a marker to appear only on the first page and another marker to
appear on the Second page thru last:

<fo:retrieve-table-marker
retrieve-class-name="primary-para-continuation-first"
retrieve-position-within-table="first-starting"
retrieve-boundary-within-table="table"/>

                        <fo:retrieve-table-marker
retrieve-class-name="primary-para-continuation"
retrieve-position-within-table="last-ending"
retrieve-boundary-within-table="table"/>

The above markers show up on all pages.

Desired output:

Para Title (primary-para-continuation-first)

Para Title Continued (primary-para-continuation)

Para Title Continued (primary-para-continuation)

Thanks For the help