If I understand what you are saying, for every chapter you use a new page-sequence.

Then, all you have to do is set initial-page-number="1"in the first chapter, and set initial-page-number="auto" in the remaining chapters.

On 10/13/12 11:28 PM, Samuel Penn wrote:

On Saturday 13 October 2012 10:45:32 Bonekrusher wrote:

> Hi,

> Simply put your cover in its own page-sequence. Your chapter page-sequence

> should then be set to initial-page-number="1".

That's what I'm doing at the moment. However, each chapter has it's

own page-sequence (there are different formats for chapters, depending

on whether it's two column or single column layout for that chapter).

I need only the first chapter to have initial-page-number="1".

Can page sequences be nested?

Or can I change the format of pages without starting a new page sequence?

--

Be seeing you, Games: http://www.glendale.org.uk/

Sam. Posts: http://www.google.com/profiles/samuel.penn