Hi,

Not sure if this is any help, but that message might not come from FOP. Do you
get the same message when trying to run anything else? Whether you do or not,
it looks like the same issue as found at the following link which hints at a
setup issue:

http://www.coderanch.com/t/586040/tools/Ant-does-not-work-keep

By the sounds of it you have copied or uploaded a copy of FOP onto the host
machine. The first thing I would try would be to get FOP on there via a
traditional method e.g. "sudo apt-get install fop" instead of running it from a
copied directory. Alternatively, get a copy via SVN, build and try running
that. If that doesn't work, then it may be worth asking on a forum more
familiar with host servers running Linux to see if anyone else has come across
this message and have any ideas.

Unfortunately the message is not that descriptive, otherwise it would explain
exactly what configuration file it's expecting and to what it relates.

Regards,

Robert Meyer