Hello Robert, thank you for your help.

Your example works well. But unfortunately, my request was not precise
enough.

In fact, I tried to make only tiger eye clickable for example, not all
graphic...

I tried <svg:a xlink:href="#testlink"/>...</svg:a>, I tried <fo:basic-link
internal-destination="testlink"> too, but it didn't work.

In fact, I would like to have only part of SVG to be clickeable (for example
an eye), and when I click on it I would be redirected to matching place in
.fo file, such as the link you created. The link is inside SVG graphic.

Please can you help me with that ?

best regards,
sareth