Von: Robert Meyer [mailto:rme...@hotmail.co.uk]
Gesendet: Montag, 21. Januar 2013 17:54
An: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Betreff: RE: Hyphenation

Hi,

Not sure about the first one, but there was a patch I submitted a couple
of weeks ago regarding FOP not breaking words with an underline. This
can be seen here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2044

The patch is still waiting to be reviewed, so it might be worth looking
out for the fix whenever someone gets around to looking at it.

Regards,

Robert Meyer