From: sree1109 [mailto:sree.1...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 5:49 AM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: How to dynamically add columns to fo:table in xsl fo

Hi,

I m trying to convert a set of db results into PDF using XSL FO. Depending on
the query, the number of columns returned might differ.Also, based on the value
of a column(in my case, Offer type), I have to choose/ignore only certain
columns which I can specify in my XSLT header/value templates.

My problem is with fo:table-column. I cannot give a static number here for
number-columns-repeated. Is there a way to dynamically add table-columns and
handle different result set using a single XSLT?