Yes I did understand what you wrote, and the earlier correspondent.

I was attempting to ask why.

It seems illogical to treat many small documents as one large one.  Especially
if the large one is so large that it is hard to process.

Regards,

Richard.

[Blue line]
Richard Kerry
BNCS Engineer
T: +44 (0)20
82259063[cid:8CFF92A-DBC6-4E1DD-83CD-7AC227DEC5@MimeCtl]<about:blank#>
M: +44 (0)7812
325518[cid:8CFF92A-DBC6-4E1DD-83CD-7AC227DEC5@MimeCtl]<about:blank#>
Room EBX 301, BBC Television Centre, Wood Lane, London, W12 7RJ
richard.ke...@atos.net<https://webmail.siemens-it-solutions.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=9fb20d019e3e4cb99344d708709a3177&URL=mailto%3arichard.kerry%40atos.net>
uk.atos.net<https://webmail.siemens-it-solutions.com/owa/redir.aspx?C=9fb20d019e3e4cb99344d708709a3177&URL=http%3a%2f%2fuk.atos.net%2fen-uk%2f>
[Atos logo]
This e-mail and the documents attached are confidential and intended solely for
the addressee; it may also be privileged. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy it. As its integrity cannot be
secured on the Internet, the Atos group liability cannot be triggered for the
message content. Although the sender endeavours to maintain a computer
virus-free network, the sender does not warrant that this transmission is
virus-free and will not be liable