Hi Guys,

Wondering if you could suggest whether I should bother and if so where I
would start isolating the root cause of this problem.

I'm using fop-pdf-images as a background, and in PDF it looks fine, in
postscript the shading part of the document falls off.

(I've tried both CMYK based and RGB based PDFs with it.)

I ended up having to render the document as PDF, which removes a lot of the
smarts I have in place in respects to duplexing and tray selection.

I'm currently using FOP 1.1 for the process, with pdf-image add-in - I have
re-downloaded the fop 1.1 source and the latest fop-pdf-images and compiled
them and it seems to have built OK.

The only output which seems PDFBox related is:

May 30, 2013 2:57:10 PM org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine
processOperator
INFO: unsupported/disabled operation: BDC
May 30, 2013 2:57:11 PM org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine
processOperator
INFO: unsupported/disabled operation: BX
May 30, 2013 2:57:11 PM org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine
processOperator
INFO: unsupported/disabled operation: EX
May 30, 2013 2:57:11 PM org.apache.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine
processOperator
INFO: unsupported/disabled operation: EMC

I have built a mini test case/example if that helps or if anyone is
curious..

Thanks
Martin.
IntelliMail