Hi Jeremias,

does latest version of FOP support dynamic table column-width ?
I am using FOP to generate a table in the PDF document with 3 columns, all
the three column contents are dynamically generated and are not fixed in
size. I have tried with fixed type with proportional column option as well
but table cell (column 1st/2nd cells) contain spill to the adjacent cell
rather than continuing in the next line. But 3rd column cell's contains are
expending the cell hight and text is continuing in the next line in the cell
area if it exceeds the width.
Could you please assist me ?

Many Thanks,
Mon