One of our processes has to deal with thousands of documents in a batch
process, either for email sending, or for printing.

Depending on our customers' needs, we choose from PDF, AFP and PS as output
formats. Now we are trying to move everything to FO generated documents, so we
can you a single template for all output formats.

Several questions arise:

On the email process (many files as output), do I have to deal with every
document in a separate context, or is there any fo-related trick to achieve
this in a better way?
In the printing process (single file output), is there anyway to feed the
template just once for all documents and the "add" the data to get a huge
document with all the subdocuments in it?

Any other ideas for such batch processing?

Any comments will be of great help!

Regards,

Gonzalo Vásquez Sáez
Gerente Investigación y Desarrollo (R&D)
Altiuz Soluciones Tecnológicas de Negocios Ltda.
Av. Nueva Tajamar 555 Of. 802, Las Condes - CP 7550099
+56 2 335 2461
gvasq...@altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuz.cl
http://www.altiuzreports.com