Hi,
At a guess it's because your fo:inline's are using some invalid properties.
Here is the complete list of valid properties for the fo:inline tag:
http://www.w3schools.com/xslfo/obj_inline.asp
In your file you have entries like:
<fo:inline content="normal" text-align="center" display-align="center">
and..
<fo:inline text-align="center">
when none of those appear in that list. Remove the invalid properties and try
again.
Regards,
Robert Meyer