Hello,
I havent meantion one important thing about how we produce document. We do
it in two ways. The first we use xsl-fo and xml with data. The second one is
that we have a "special" markup language which produce xls transformation.
The markup language is even simplier than hmtl and serves good for simple
documents mostly with static content. Lots of people in the bank can use it
but they also make mistakes in it.

And that the problem causing retesting a big group of real templates. With
automatic test I can cover most of the mistakes but not those user made
ones.

Another problem is the upgrade doesnt bring much new for us from bussines
side so it is hard to get a budget because bussines managers do not see any
added value.

I hope I explained it well :) Who work for bank probably smile now because
he knows what I am talking about :)