It would be helpful if you could provide more information. What version of fop
are you using ?Are you using embed Fop? Can you provide a minimal fo file (as
this is the "formal" input of Fop) along with the fop.xconf file to  replicate
the issue?Thanasis

Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 18:04:24 +0530
Subject: Window getting displayed after the PDF is rendered.
From: rajasheka...@gmail.com
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Hi,

    I'm using Apache FOP library to generate a PDF using an XML file and an
XSLT file. I'm facing an issue where the library is displaying an empty window
while it renders the PDF and then closes the window. This window display is
annoying and please guide me in avoiding this unwanted window. Thanks for your
help.

Thanks,
Raj.