Hi,

Current fop-pdf-images trunk uses pdfbox 2 which isn’t released yet, so we are
not allowed to make a release. fop-pdf-images trunk should work with fop 2.1.

Thanks

From: Kai Hofmann [mailto:powers...@web.de]
Sent: 29 January 2016 10:17
To: Simon Steiner <simonsteiner1...@gmail.com>; lmpmberna...@gmail.com
Subject: fop-pdf-images

Dear Simon and Bernardo,

after one year I think it's ok to bother you two again regarding the
fop-pdf-images plugin.

In the meantime we have now seen fop 2.0 and also 2.1 now. So it would be very
interesting to know the status of the fop-pdf-images plugin? Still there is no
new release - and from subversion I am not sure if the actual trunk will work
with fop2.x ?

Do you have an answer for me? Thanks very much for your time on this plugin,
but it would be very very nice to have a release after 4 years ;-)

Greetings from germany

  Kai Hofmann

--
Kai Hofmann           EMail: powers...@web.de <mailto:powers...@web.de>