Hi,

I have to display texts of various languages e.g. Chinese, japanese,
Korean, Spanish, etc
I added font-family="Calibri, 'MS Mincho', Batang, serif, SimSun" in the
xsl:fo file, though didn't install/embed any fonts. This worked when
running in Windows.
But the same fails to work within a Tomcat server in centOS.
it shows errors such as :

catalina.out:[WARN] Glyph "杰" (0x6770) not available in font "Times-Roman".

catalina.out:[WARN] Glyph "出" (0x51fa) not available in font "Times-Roman".

catalina.out:[WARN] Glyph "班" (0x73ed) not available in font "Times-Roman".

I have not mentioned Times-Roman to be used as the font, so I am a bit
confused how is this one getting picked?

Is there anything else that I should be doing?

Regards,
Sunrita