Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 18:19:18 +0530
Subject: Image placement at top of the page
From: nbabugan...@gmail.com
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

Dear All,
I am trying to place the image at the top of the page with in the region-body.
I have used <fo:block-container absolute-position="absolute">
The image was placed at top but the regular text is getting over lapped above
the image. How to solve this problem.
Here is my code:
<fo:block-container absolute-position="absolute" top="0mm"
text-align-last="center" overflow="hidden">  <fo:block top="0mm">
<fo:external-graphic src="../images/map6.jpg" margin="0mm" padding="0mm"/>
</fo:block>     <fo:block keep-with-previous="always">          <fo:inline>MAP
6: </fo:inline>          <fo:inline hyphenate="true">Scotland.</fo:inline>
 </fo:block></fo:block-container>
Please help me.
Regards,